Welcome to Pipeline Review

Generex Biotechnology, and their wholly owned subsidiary Antigen Express, are developing promising new drugs to treat diabetes, as well as synthetic peptide vaccines targeting HER2/neu cancer and pandemic flu. The flagship product for Generex is Oral-lyn buccal insulin. Antigen Express' leading vaccine is the AE37 HER2/neu synthetic peptide vaccine to prevent breast cancer recurrence. I am not qualified to offer investment or medical advice, and make no claims that I am an expert in these areas. I am a layman and a shareholder in this company. The left side of Pipeline Review holds blogs regarding Generex and Antigen Express, while the right side offers items of due diligence mixed with my analysis which may be of interest to others seeking to learn about Generex's pipeline. If the left side only shows the latest blog, click on the word home to view them all.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2021

A Concerned Look at Generex’s Board of Directors

Time sure has passed! It just took me 45 minutes to successfully log in to this account. This will be a short message. I'm basically trying to appeal to the same true talent at Generex and Antigen Express that curently are ignoring my pleas at our (shareholders) most desperate time. If they appreciated the attention and passion I brought their science over many years, they should be true to their charactor. Over 15 years, I was true to mine, whether on my blog, having articles published on Seeking Alpha, and running the DigitalTradz Investor Forum. And now, I fear they aren't. That won't work. Please realize that. My passion was to write about Generex biotech and their life science subsidiary that I knew had potential. I didn't think many noticed. I saw some traction on message boards, but I didn't think it was meaningful. Then Generex had a secretary reach out to me. "Would I be willing to talk to Ms. Gluskin?" I was nervous snd said yes. She called to say they put out press releases, but the shareholders listen to my interpretation. She said they never had such a following. I stopped publishing articles on Seeking Alpha and utilizing this blog, because while I respected new CEO Joe Moscato, I didnt respect the companies he was using Generex to acquire. In my opinion, neither should have any other BOD member. I find them to be legally culpable for harming shareholders, because law in this area says ignorance isn't a valid defense. They have a very short opportunity to make it right. They better, because as hawks we are watching. So, I will not quietly let the Generex Board of Directors do such a poor job of fuduciary duty. I may wait a few weeks, but once needed I'll write about circumstances as cutting and penetrating as I can. It’s an obligation.